HISTORICAL CEMETERY #: WK111 LADD-HAVENS LOT
Location: [REMOVED TO ALL SAINTS CEMETERY]
13 burials with 5 inscriptions from 1799 to 1865
NOTE: Arnold visited this lot 28 Aug 1892; Vol 4 Pg 237. "On the farm east of the Harris Arnold farm in the rear of the farm buildings beside wall, showing neglect." Located on Centerville Road where new K-Mart was built in 1993. Was removed to All Saints Cemetery Sect E Lot 91 on 23 Nov 1987. Gravestones are all missing. There was a stone wall around the cemetery in 1987.
This cemetery has been recorded and checked.