HISTORICAL CEMETERY #: WK039 MARBLE LOT
Location: 15 ft east of MIDGIT AVE - NAUSAUKET SECTION at TEL pole # 10.5
30 burials with 22 inscriptions from 1762 to 1860
100ft x 50ft in very poor condition no enclosure; sign missing
Tax Assessors Map #: Plat #: 367 Lot #: 548
NOTE: Arnold visited this lot 11 Oct 1891; Vol 4 Pg 198. On the farm on the east side of the Taylor farm across the road in open lot unprotected.
Some stones moved to Warwick cemetery #125 behind #341 Providence St. Warwick about 1915. Heavily vandalized in 1970's and 1980's, only pieces of 5 stones could be found.
This cemetery has been recorded and checked.