HISTORICAL CEMETERY #: WK012 BENJAMIN ARNOLD LOT
[REMOVED TO GREENWOOD CEMETERY CY059]
50 burials with 30 inscriptions from 1731 to 1923
NOTE: Was located 1/2 mile east of Bald Hill Rd at NEL pole #33, where Jordan Marsh department store is located today. Arnold visited this lot 20 Sep 1891; Vol 4 Pg 104. On the farm of Judge Arnold south of Pontiac Village, lot protected with granite posts & iron rails, some neglected. Arthur James called it Island Farm.
Now located in Greenwood Cemetery Coventry (#59) near the road.
This cemetery has been recorded and checked.